Monday, November 16, 2009

What's wrong with my hair... help?

Okay so I realised this for quite a while now but it only came to me today that something might be wrong. I tied my hair back and its ok but at my hairline it's like lost loads of hair. there is still hair there but it looks like lots of it has fallen out. it's embarassing please help. !



What's wrong with my hair... help?

it may be a lack of vitamin C, vitamin B1or iron or something else. try taking supplements (but take advice from a doctor whether to do this first). are you a vegetarian? this might explain loss of iron.



maybe eat more fruit especially oranges (if you like them that is)



but most importantly - GO TO YOUR DOCTOR!!!



they should tell you what you need



SO DON'T TAKE ANYTHING LIKE SUPPLEMENTS WITHOUT GOING TO THEM FIRST!



hope this helps



xxx



What's wrong with my hair... help?

depending on your age...



if your very young it might be lost baby hairs.



my daughter has the same thing.



dont be embarrassed.



loads of people have/had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment