Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair help........?

Around Easter time last year i dyes my hair blonde. Since then it has grown out and i have not re-dyed it. the roots are brown but around the front of my face under my fringe area the pigment in my hair has been lost causing it to go a whiteish colour. I asked my friends sister who is a hairdresser why this is and she said that it was because my hair was stressed etc..



I would like to help let the brown roots blend in to the light brown without it being too obvious. i would also like to get rid of the white parts without going to a hairdressers or dying all of my hair a solid coulour. Prefrebly whatever i do i would rather it was using something natural. Could i use strong tea, coffee, henna etc and if so what coulour would it come out and how would i do it ?



Thanks x



Hair help........?

well some times we have to go to the hair dresser and just ask them question they are free and lisen to what they say ,, then you can use some of your own ideas and fix it the way you wont



Hair help........?

sage and rosemary will darken your hair and even covers gray hair. and it will be safe to color in your lightened hair.



boil 1/2 cup of sage in 2 cups of water for 30 minutes and steep for hours. then apply to your hair daily and leave on untill dry. wrinse and dry. reapply when hair color fades or about once weekly to once a month.



you might want to do an oil treatment. apply warm olive oil to all of your hair especially the dry parts. wrap your head in a towel or saran wrap. then leave in for 30 minutes. then wash as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment