Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair regrowth?

I am 19 and I lost about %40 - 50 of my hair, its hard to tell because I lost it evenly on my scalp for about 4 months. The doctor I went to said it was because of build up of stuff on my scalp clogging the hair follicles making the hair easy to fall out. Now that I am using the hair products the doctor told me to use to clean my scalp will the hair I lost during the 4 months grow back and how long will it take. If it wont grow back what can I do to make it grow back because since I did not loose that hair from normal hereditary but a scalp problem its impossible to find information on how to grow it back. All I find information on is stopping male pattern baldness which I am not suffering from.



Hair regrowth?

In my experience with haircare I would have to recommend product, called Nioxin. This is a wonderful product. I turn all my clients to this product if they are having problems with balding or even after there chemo treatments for cancer. I have xeen great things from this product, but you do have to use it regularly and it is kind of pricey. But it is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment