Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First, thinning hair--now, stiff coarse hair? Any suggestions?

Lost much of my hair, but the remaining hair has gotten VERY stiff and coarse. The ends look as though they are fried even though I seldom use heat products. I trimmed off the kinky ends, but it is still there. Condition after each shampoo and use a deep conditioner (olive oil) often. New vitamins, Dr. changed my thyroid meds. Looks like straw on a scarecrow! It is terrible!!! What could it be and/or how do I treat?



First, thinning hair--now, stiff coarse hair? Any suggestions?

The best thing to do is to talk to a professional, or someone who understands hair. I would try going to Sally's Beauty Supply and talk to someone there. They should be able to recommend something that will help treat your hair.



I like to use this every once in a while:



http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1215/140...



... But I leave it on overnight using a shower cap.



Good Luck!



閳?br>First, thinning hair--now, stiff coarse hair? Any suggestions?



Shave it off and go bald. Its the hot new look.



First, thinning hair--now, stiff coarse hair? Any suggestions?

It sounds like the hair is very damaged, I would cut it off and start over. In the meantime I would try to consume a lot of soy protien ,its amazing for hair growth.



First, thinning hair--now, stiff coarse hair? Any suggestions?

LEAVE IT ALONE AND TRY A WIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment