Monday, November 16, 2009

Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

i lost a lot of hair the first 6-8 months after i had my twin boys,,its called stress,,i even notice it now,,i can tell how stressful my day was by how much hair i take out of the strainer in the shower,,lol.



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

Yes, you dont lost very much hair when your're pregnant because of the hormones. Once the baby is born and you lose those hormones, you lose the retained hair.



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

Perfectly normal after having a baby up to 1 year to loose hair, sucks I know congrats on being a new mom



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

yes. i lots heeps of hair but it ok it all comes back



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

yes you lose hair for some time like 3 months, but gain it back again in a period of 2/3 months.



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

yes because when you are pregnant you dont lose hair so it is normal to lose the hair that you would have lost during pregnancy now!



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

Oh, yeah. I thought for sure after having my kids I was going bald.



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

Its normal to lose hair after having a baby. I went through it. All that is happening is the extra amount of hair you gained while pregnant is falling out. It will last awhile (mine lasted over a month). Your body is just trying to get itself back to normal from being pregnant and delievering a child. Just make sure you check the babies toes and fingers to make sure hair doesnt get wrapped around them.



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

Sure but not to much hair. If your losing hands full of hair then your stress level maybe to high or your just not eating right. Your body always tells you when something is not right.



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

yes because your hormones are just going crazy and you are stressed with the new baby! Don't worry it's fine



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

Yes... though I don't like to call it normal. It's horrifying!!



I started shedding hair 3 months after giving birth... and it's been almost a year since my son was born.... the hair still keeps falling. I'm 3 months pregnant with my second. I'm terrified to think what will happen to me when I give birth again. I'm worried I'll go bald.



I tell myself it was all for the good of my child. Huh!



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

I started loosing hair when my daughter was about 4 or 5 months old and it kept falling out until she was about 9 months old. It was just the hair I didn't lose when I was pregnant. It's no longer falling out and my hair looks just the same as always. Just relax and if the comments don't help talk to your OB he/she will be able to help you feel better.



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

To the point where you think you are going to go bald, yes. When you are pregnant you don't loose your hair at all, after you give birth it starts coming out everywhere and in big clumps when you brush your hair. By the way I did not go bald. I was amazed!



Congrats on the baby!



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

My mom lost her eyebrows and they've just got back to normal, and my brother and I are 19 %26amp; 20. my poor mom. I hope it'll grow back quicker for you



Is it normal to lose a ton of hair? I just had my daughter 4 months ago?

yea, infact i had bald spots.. don't worry my son is 10 months old and my hair is coming back.. so it does grow back... there were times my husband cleaned the shower after I washed my hair and though chewbacha had been in the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment