Friday, November 13, 2009

I had quite a dense hair bt lost the densness recently on the frnt part.whar can i do to get my dens

I m 18.... dnt think i hav trnd bald. bt i dnt knw wat the prob was. 1stly there ws a change of residence...then used a lot of gels..nd had been thrugh a bad diet for a few months.... nw i hav strtd putting coconit oil every night nd hair fallin hav stopd a lot bt i wnt tu get those dense hairs unless its too late..



I had quite a dense hair bt lost the densness recently on the frnt part.whar can i do to get my dens hair bck?

you cna start using minoxidal to prevent and possibly reverese, but thatsmale pattern baldness, these shamppoos out there for thicker hair dont do much, they give u a thicker feel but dotn prevent anything, minoxidal could prevent but you shoudl research it and consider it

No comments:

Post a Comment