Friday, November 13, 2009

Thicker hair - I want it.?

How do I get it????????????????????????????



My hair is kinda normal consistency. It used to be thick, but is not as thick as it was now due to I think a few factors: I wear my hair up a lot which prolly creates strain, I had a "puberty perm" but now my hair is settling down and has lost thickness, and hair loses thickness with age. I'm only 25, but my mom's hair started thinning in her 20's.



I'm taking GNC Ultranourishair because I've read on a hair message board that some users got thicker hair with them. I'm also wearing my hair down more often, cutting back on how often I color. What else can I do? Anyone try Thicker Fuller Hair shampoo? I know it will only give temp results, but I'm willing to try new things.



Thicker hair - I want it.?

ive tried thickening shampoo it works! and now i cant stop scrunching it up :) also i ot layers put into my hair to make the bulk of it look thicker as the ends were thinner :)



Thicker hair - I want it.?

i want more hair too.



Thicker hair - I want it.?

herbal essence is gd 4 hair thickening



Thicker hair - I want it.?

your problem is probably not because you put your hair up or got the perm



the problem is probably genetics



or medication



the best thing you can do now is use volumizing shampoos



put some gel or mouse in it



blow it dry and use some light hairspray in your hair



also



color is really good... it will thicken each and every hair strand



good luck



Thicker hair - I want it.?

Short of medical intervention...or one of the topical solutions that grows new hair, you can't, although you can "disguise" the loss (see pastels c).



Volumisers and the like make the hair *appear* thicker and fuller only.



Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment