Friday, November 13, 2009

Should i do japanese hair straightening?

i am east indian and have thick frizzy and curly black hair. i used a gel (LA looks) on my hair for the past year and have lost a LOT of hair. its almost half.Staightening with an iron is not a possible option for me as it takes more than 1 hr(no exageration) to straighten my hair. what should i do? i heard that japanese straightening could damage the hair and i am not willing to loose any more hair. i am also not willing to pay more than 500 bucks to get it done. if you advise this method where can i get it done? if not what esle can i do to my hair to manage.



Should i do japanese hair straightening?

It depends on what hair type you have. They should give you a consultation. They test some hair first and then tell you if are a good candidate for it. I have a co worker who has had it done twice and no problems. I am going to have it done in a couple of weeks and can't wait. My co worker had a friend who went some where else rather than where she went and her hair was not done right. Her hair fell out. But I have heard good things. I don't have really curly hair, I have wavy frizzy hair. I also live near the ocean and can get very muggy and nasty. I used to straighten my her every other day to three days and I would dread it when there was any moisture in the air. Now that I have three kids I just don't have the time for it anymore. You have to do your homework. Hope this helps.



Should i do japanese hair straightening?

do not do the japanese straightening- it doesn't work and is way overpriced. plus, it damages your hair immensely. mine still hasn't recovered since i had it done 5 years ago! i would suggest straightening it with a chi flat iron using redkin hair products (smooth down and spray starch) first...just dont wash your hair every day and it's worth spending the hour straightening it!

No comments:

Post a Comment