Monday, November 16, 2009

I have lost a lot of hair on top...do I cut it real short ( buzz) or give it some length on top to c

Go to a real stylist and get some expert opinions on what styles might best suit you. Whatever you decide just remember your hair says a lot about you and how you present yourself to others, especially women.



Some people love the Bruce Wills look, but since you are young I'd definitely avoid it. Use your hair while you have it and do NOT be a lame cop out like JT who looks like a lazy unkept bum.



Lastly, remember your hair is what really frames your face and is literally your crown, do something awesome with it especially if you are young and single.



I have lost a lot of hair on top...do I cut it real short ( buzz) or give it some length on top to comb back?

A lot of women think comb-overs are lame.



I have lost a lot of hair on top...do I cut it real short ( buzz) or give it some length on top to comb back?

You should cut it really short. Combing it over draws attention to the bald spots and makes it obvious.



I have lost a lot of hair on top...do I cut it real short ( buzz) or give it some length on top to comb back?

Please cut it or shave it. Lots of men who have a comb over just look worse than if bald. I know alot of men who have shaved their heads because of thinning or receding hair. I can't imagine them with hair because it looks so normal and some are just down right sexy with shaved heads. Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment