Friday, November 13, 2009

Short hair?

Towards the start of summer my school does locks for love which is an orginization that cuts hair and makes it into wigs for cancer pacients who's lost their hair. I'm going to do it. I've always had long hair so I'm a bit nervous, do you think it'll look ok? and what kind of style do you think I sould get?



Short hair?

I applaud you for doing such a nice thing.



Now, you could have a pixie type haircut such as these:



http://www.hairfinder.com/markwoolley/pi...



http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/0...



If, however, that's too short, you could try something like this:



http://beauty.about.com/library/graphics...



or, if you're still a bit worried, try a haircut just above shoulder length:



http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/st...



Hope this helps :)



Short hair?

WOW! thats awesome! i love the katie homes haircute,. it so cute, maybe something like that



Short hair?

im sure you'll be fine! i've donated my hair, and my sister has as well. i want to donate my hair again later this year! as for the style, im planning on getting bangs that cover the right side of my face, but whichever style you choose will be fine! =)))



Short hair?

only if your hair is fairly strait- i got my curly hair cut in a bob last summer and it was seriously a fro!!!!



Short hair?

I havent' lost my hair..well it's good for you to do what the school does in the summer...yes you'll look o.k. it's good it's like for cancer or something like that.....ummm maybe like this one.. look at the source below!!! hope this helps? maybe not this colour?



Short hair?

IT DEPENDS ON WAT U LOOK LIKE. U SHOULD PUT A PIC OF URSELF ON HERE. I CUT MY HAIR AND I REGRET IT NOW.



Short hair?

I think you should get a shoulder legnth cut with a one side bang.



Short hair?

Bravo for having the courage to cut your hair for locks of love. You will look great with short hair, no matter what style you choose.



Short hair?

Although it is for a good cause I have never liked short hair on women. I would not get it cut that short. Maybe grow it really long then get a few inches off so they can use it.



Please don't cut it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment